Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am not one for resolutions because well I always fall down on them. But I do have some goals. So those I would like to share.

I would like to write three books this year. QUEEN, the final installment to the Gladiator Chronicles series, and the last two books in the Breath of Life series.

2) Finish edit on YOU KNOW MY NAME, which if it is accepted the title will be changed.

3) Lose 50 pounds by Romfest.

4) Train for Kentucky Derby Festival MiniMarathon (a 13.1 mile race).

5) Lose 100 pounds by December.

There are few more things but those are the biggies. Of course there's the New York book but that has to wait until my current obligations are filled with the other stories.

I'm going to chronicle my journey with pictures and regular blogging about my life. This is my platform and that means the good and the bad will come out. There will be good days and there will be bad days.

I know this isn't much of an entry and surely I'll be up to standards later. I've been sick this last month and really it's a bit taxing now.

But  my current weight is 275. Here is a picture of me at that weight. A big girl but ready to take on the world.

No comments: