Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Re-Emerging

The last few weeks I'e been strugging. Between edits, new projects and getting the word out there about me and my books I've been drained and struggling with my bipolar illness. And setting aside some time to chat with everyone via my blog hasn't been at the top of my list.

So I could go on and on about how bad I feel, the medicine I'm on right now just makes me sleep which really sucks. It makes writing difficult I'm just now feeling functional to write on this.

So here is the good news: I will be at the Celebrate Recovery! 4th Annual Conference for those with mental illness. The first night is a one woman show, "Funny....You Don't Look Crazy?" by Victoria Maxwell, the BiPolar Princess. The second day is a workshop by Victoria Maxwell and finally a Celebration of the Arts Outreach and Wrap-Up at which I will be reading from 'Another Way To Die'-Part One. That will be July 15th. (to be held at the Louisville Hyatt Regency)

A week later I will be at Fandom Fest!!! July 22-24th. It will be the Fern Valley Conference Center in Louisville, KY! I will be debuting my Another Way To Die and No Ordinary Love Book Trailers along with my stationary No Ordinary Love trailer by Lin Holmes.

On July 18th I will be a special guest on Kat's Writing Pen talking about all of this.

I may even be heading out west to my alma mater ENMU in the fall along with a stop in Roswell if things turn out right.

So even though I am succeeding this good stress serves to destabilze me at the same time. The doctor has decided to tweak my medicine. I've been sleeping all day long. So I haven't felt much like writing at all. But that's what I've been doing.

So until next time...

No comments: