Monday, April 30, 2012

Man Candy & Videos

 Sometimes when looking for something to write about one has no idea what the topic is going to be. So today I thought I'd talk a little bit about man candy and other sources of inspiration. Let's take a look at Bounty Hunter, it has become something of a series without me trying to make it so. I started writing and realized the book I'm writing could very easily be set in that world. So let's recap. Who was my first hero in the Bounty Hunter series? Why that is easy. Daniel. Daniel Craig of course. Here is an idea of what I saw.

Mmmm, man candy indeed. Love the intensity behind those blue eyes. The rippling muscles, the large hands. The whole bad ass attitude that comes with this picture is enough to inspire anyone. But really, whoever doesn't see Daniel that's okay with me as long as you read my book I'm fine with it.

Here's the link to the trailer that inspired me to embrace my sci-fi/f inner geek and run with it.




http://www.youtube.com/watchv=zH7KZD5vGBY&list=PLD3EE600483934F74&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Love me some Cowboys & Aliens.

So who is the hero in the second book, why that honor belongs to Ryan Gosling. Yes, another yummy, yet wonderful actor who rings my estrogen and creative bell. Here's a picture of him. Doubt his bad ass cred, check him out in Drive. Awesome flick.

This man has some serious acting chops and a certain vulnerability that makes for an interesting take on a Bounty Hunter. Be on the look out for book 1 later this year.

No comments: