Thursday, March 10, 2011

Say Hi to Another Way To Die's Almira & Daniel

Today at my blog I am pleased to have an exclusive with the very private yet very much in love Almira Sands and Daniel Craig. So please, help me in giving them a warm welcome as the share a little bit about themselves, their family, and how they met…
Almira fidgets in her seat and with her microphone, Daniel helps her with it and covers her hand with his.
Q: Hi, welcome to Creative Chatter, I hear it’s an how you met and fell in love is an interesting story. Are you comfortable sharing?
A: (Daniel looks away Almira smiles) Daniel isn’t always comfortable talking about it. Honestly, neither am I. When the love of your life actually kidnapped you it never is.
D: Almira more than held her own. She quite literally knocked me off my feet.
A: (squeezing his hand) Hmmm. To be fair he actually saved my life. Troy Adams would have taken me and used me to his own end.
D: Bastard.
A: He’s dead baby.
D: Yes…
Q: What was your first kiss like?
Almira blushes. Daniel kisses her on the cheek.
D: Mmmm. It never gets boring, does it Luv?
He nuzzles her at her neck and her ear, nipping at it. She sighs.
A: No it never does.
Q: I hear you have plans for children.
Almira looks to Daniel and caresses a sad Daniel’s cheek.
A: It’s complicated. I just got my son Aaron back, and we’re still looking for his daughter Abagail. Children together will have to wait.
D: There’s nothing I want more.
He draws her in close and gazes down at her as she’s all that matters in the world then looks to me.
D: But there are men who would like nothing more than to hurt her the way her father did. To keep her from her family, and until I know I can protect her from them I’m content to have her and Aaron and to look for Abby.
Almira leans into Daniel’s embrace and closes her eyes. Daniel removes their microphones and grimaces.
D: Now if you don’t mind, I think that’s enough for today.
If you have any questions for Abagail and Daniel post them in the comment section and I will pass them along. Those with the most interesting questions will get a chance to sit down with the happy couple at a later date for a full on interview. Until then Abagail will answer you in the comments section of today’s post.

5 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

I'd like to know more about how and why Daniel kidnapped her. Also, where was her son. I'm totally intriqued by this couple.

Unknown said...

Aaron was playing quietly in his bedroom. They shield him from too much outside attention. She donated her egg and carried him for her best friend at the time. He was married to a terrible man who turned out to be one of her father's operatives who manipulated her into doing some terrible things in the name of protecting Aaron from her father.

Unknown said...

Hahhahaha I messed up Daniel is Daniel Logan not Daniel Craig oooops lol!!!!

Roseanne Dowell said...

very intriquing. So do you have any idea where Daniel's daughter is?

Unknown said...

Her exact location won't be discovered until Book 2 of the series 'Numb'.