Saturday, May 28, 2011

Delilah: Take Two

Folks, when it rains it pours. Good things come to those who work for them. I'm editing Another Way To Die. I received my cover for that novel and loved it. I'm working on two novels. One the second the Lost Legacies series and the other one I've been inspired to self publish. My short sci-fi erotica No Ordinary Love is one I'm poud of and just finished content edits on and am awaiting line edits on.


I will be interviewed by the Pioneer News. I will be appearing at Fandom Fest in Louisville, KY in July, the 22nd-24th. I may be at Killer Nashville in August. I will be at Karen's Writing and Charity Lounge the second week of October. I will be at Kat's Writing Pen Blogtalk Radio Show on October 7th and will be teaching a Social Media class at the Muse's Free Online Blog Conference on June 1st.  And in February I will be receiving a review in Romantic Times Booklovers Magazine. Checkout June's issue of the Book Breeze. I'm there too.

The most awesome part of all of this are the people I've met through my writing before publication and after. You are too numerous to count but I love you all.

The icing on the cake, I got my second cover, my No Ordinary Love cover. Check it out! I love it.

No comments: