Friday, December 16, 2011

For Your Consideration...Muse Gala Awards, Christmas Edition

Yesterday I told you why you should consider me. Today I'm telling you why you should consider these other lovely writers at MuseItUp Publishing.

I know, I know yesterday I told you that I was a competitive and that I wanted a shiny new trophy. But there are others at Muse who are just as good at what they do and they deserve a little campaign love of their own.
Let's start with the most beloved and prolific mother/daughter duo at MuseItUp. Lin and Kat Holmes.

Lin has so many blogs and so many blog hits she puts me to shame. She is so prolific the last time I heard she had a baker's dozen stories at Muse and counting. She does stationery trailers that a beautiful and generous. And she is one heck of a protective mama. I don't know if there is an award for that but hey, I say why not? It's my For Your Consideration...Christmas Edition blog and can nominate people in whatever category I deem necessary.

Kat, just as innovative and talented as her mother she has a great radio talk show, award winning stories and an absolutely sweet nature to boot. She is a loving daughter and she promotes just the same by arranging reviews for our books. Wow, how did we ever get so lucky as to find them?

Next I give you Karen Cote. She is, as Lin puts it absolutely a comet. She busts her tail and has the sales to prove it. She is a promoter, a genuine spirit, and has one of the best blogs around. Her heart is huge and she is talented to boot. I am proud to not only call her a colleague but a friend as well.

There are so many to mention Ginger, Ro, of course Lea and Litsa. Then there's Tanja my favorite morning touchstone before I start writing and promoing for the day.

If I could rewards all of them with a nice shiny trophy I would. Instead I'll be sure to RT them and give them a  shoutout any time they need one.

6 comments:

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

What a wonderful idea Amy. All of these lovely ladies, as well as yourself, deserve a Muse Gala Award. Here's to you!

festival8 said...

Thanks Penny for the kind words.

Karen Cote said...

Amy, you really are too generous. Thank you. Muse is a great place with a layered platform of talent. I'm not sure the shelf would be strong enough or long enough to hold all those who could qualify.

Thanks again for the mention. I always said you had great ideas.

Hugs,

festival8 said...

Well everyone has their story and their talent and you deserve to be recognized for yours.

Kay Dee Royal said...

Amy...you are a shiny star! You've named a couple of the big guns in heart with Lin, Kat, and Karen, Lea & Litsa (for sure)...and Tanja, gotta love her.

Love your blog...don't get over here as often as I should. You've always got something cool and wonderful going on here.

Amy - you rock! So does your books *smile*

festival8 said...

You're very sweet. You do a lot too. Thanks for liking my stories. I'm working on the second book in the Gladiator series now. Oracle.