Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Morning Musings

Yesterday I finished a story that could have probably been published but because I have the patience of a gnat I decided to post it to the internet. But people say you should share short pieces with your fanbase. Of course, that's assuming I have one lol.

So here's the link http://AmysShortTales.blogspot.com. It's the story I was talking about yesterday. I hope you read it and enjoy it and take the time to give me some feedback. Of course, at the same time I'm terrified that you'll hate it.

Of course I have my morning fuel, coffee. And my dreams, meeting Daniel Craig and trying not to be mortified when I tell him just how many of my heroes he's inspired. LOL

Something I should mention, coming up in the next few weeks I am going to have the privilege of hosting Real Andrews in an interview where we'll be talking about Bipolar Disorder, coping with it, more specifically how to cope with it during the holidays. Be on the lookout for it.

Have a good one and happy scribbles!

No comments: